Sunday, March 15, 2009

San Francisco gets Even Weirder

Like a lot of the rest of the world, I visit Instapundit daily. I had some time on my hands and went back for seconds this evening. What did I find? A link to an article on some San Francisco denizens who seem to have some odd ideas about great sex. I mean, even weirder than usual.

In what seems to me to be more in the vein of cheerleading, the 'journalist' authoring the piece provided this gushing description:
"...Ms. Daedone, 41, who can quote the poet Mary Oliver and speak wryly on the intricacies of women’s anatomy with equal aplomb."
Well, hells bells! I can 'quote Kipling and speak wryly on the intricacies of women’s anatomy with equal aplomb'. Doesn't mean I'm going to start up some weird commune. Heck, you won't find me doing anything weird unless the wife gives the OK....and she won't even let me date.

Oh... and Mary Oliver ain't no Kipling. Yech.

No comments: