Sunday, April 15, 2007

Air Force Readiness? (AF Reshaping BS Point of Interest)




I REALLY AM still trying to close out the AF Reshaping BS series -- Honest!

The hard part is getting the answer nobody wants to hear into a form that somebody will at least attempt to read. IN the meantime, I just found a piece about how AF readiness is down at www.noangst.blogspot.com (could not get link to work for some reason, but the link is still the title of this post if you want to try it).
I intend to start visiting there regularly myself.

Enjoy.

BTW: Here's a hint on where I'm going with this series. I had a discussion with an awfully darned smart O-6 yesterday, and we agreed:

The problem is rooted in trying to do a Superpower's job on less than a Superpower Sidekick budget.


3.9% (or less) of GDP (Source: slide 25) for defense and that's WITH a war on? Gimme a break!

1 comment:

Inflatable Shark said...

...and I'm still waiting patiently for it. Keep posting, you're being read.